This article will show you how to create a Private Event. You can control the visibility of an event if you ever want to limit its access to specific members.
Selecting the Members
1. Decide who will be allowed to see your Private Event. Note your list down for future reference.
2. Create a new Workspace. Consult this Knowledge Base article if you need further instructions.
3. Limit access to the Workspace based on your notes from Step 1. To grant access by individual member, consult this Knowledge Base article. To grant access by group, consult this Knowledge Base article.
Creating the Private Event
4. Begin creating a new Event. Consult this Knowledge Base article if you are new to Event Creation.
5. Click the ‘Registration’ tab.
6. Under the ‘Audience’ sub-header, click ‘Specific Workspaces’ for the ‘Display Inside’ option.
7. Choose your new Workspace from the list that appears in the pop-up window, then click ‘Select’.
8. Proceed through the rest of the Event Creation as normal. Once the event is created, only members from the specified Workspace will be able to view it.
Sharing the Event Link
9. Consult this Knowledge Base article to find your Private Event’s Public Registration Link.
10. Email the Public Registration Link in confidence to your intended recipients. This method works best if you need to share a Private Event with select non-members.
Congratulations, you can now create private events!