Before adding items in the online store that require shipping we recommend you configure your shipping fees. It is important to do this first because you do not want to have a contact make a purchase and then have to go back with an additional charge for shipping. Including it in the purchase reduces frustration and confusion. To learn how to add an item to the store click here to learn more.
To Set Up your Shipping Cost
1. Access your online store by going to 'Modules'.
2. Click 'Store'.
3. Click 'Settings'.
2. On 'Shipping Tiers', click on 'Manage'.
3. Click on the 'Add Tier" button.
4. Set up your preferred shipping cost of the product based on the pricing tiers. Example, if you sell an item that is priced between $1 - $10, you can charge $2 for the shipping cost. Click on the 'Submit' button to save this first tier.
5. Click on the 'Submit' button to save this first tier.
6. Add another shipping tier by clicking on the 'Add Tier' button until you cover all the potential pricing points of your online items that need delivery after fulfilling the purchase.
7. Click on the 'Submit' button to save any additional tier you make.
Congratulations! You now know how to add a shipping cost to your online products