Accessing Committee Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Options‘, then ‘Configuration‘ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. In the ‘Committees’ section, click ‘Setup‘.
Creating a Committee
4. Click ‘New Committee‘.
5. Enter a name for this Committee in the text box, and then click ‘Save‘.
6. Enter a description for this Committee in the indicated text box, and then click ‘Workspace‘ if you wish to enable a Workspace for this Committee. Otherwise, skip to the last step of this guide.
Creating a Workspace
7. First ensure that the toggle shown below is set to green; if it is not, then the options indicated below will not appear. Use the indicated text boxes to enter a name and welcome message for this workspace.
8. Scroll down the page to find additional options.
9. Once you are done, click ‘Save‘.
Congratulations, you have created a Committee and its workspace!