The Continuing Education module is a great way to track member's engagement and progress as they pursue courses offered through the system or from a third party educational institution. Members can manually add and create continuing education activities to their profile.
Creating activities through a selection of courses in the program
1. Through the member portal page, click on 'CEU Tracker' ( this may be custom labelled differently in your system).
2. Click ' CEU Tracker Activities' .
3. Click the 'Add New Activity button.
4. Choose from among the list of courses you need to add to your CE profile and click on the 'Select' button.
5. Enter the date of completion and upload any supporting document if available and click on the 'Confirm' button.
Creating a new activity if the course is not in the list of programs
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 above.
2. On the CEU Tracker Hours page, click on the 'Add New Activity' button.
3. Fill in the fields with the required information/ supporting documents and click on the 'Submit' button.
Congratulations! You now know how to manually add continuing education activity to a contact's profile!