Video tags are a convenient tool to support the management and organization of your video library. Working in conjunction with your video Categories, their use will help you organize and access the videos you need, when you need them.
Here’s how you use them:
Creating a New Tag
1. From your administrator dashboard, click ‘Options’, and then ‘Configuration’ from the drop-down menu.
2. From the Configuration Menu, scroll to ‘Video Library’, and click ‘Setup‘
3. In the ‘Video Tags’ row, click ‘+Add‘.
4. Select ‘Video‘ from the three ‘Type’ options, and write the name of your new tag.
5. To finish adding your tag, click the green ‘Save‘ button.
Editing Existing Tags
1. To edit existing tags, instead of clicking ‘+Add‘ in the video configuration menu (steps 1-3 above), click ‘Modify‘.
2. From the list of existing tags, select the one you would like to edit.
3. Adjust the tag label, and click ‘Save‘ when done.