This article will show you have to create, edit, and delete a custom role for your organization/group membership categories. Custom roles are for tracking purposes only.
How to Access Custom Roles
1. From the Admin Dashboard, hover over Membership and click on 'Settings.'
2. On the membership settings page, go to the Custom Roles section, click on the three-dot menu, and then click on 'Manage Role.'
Delete a Custom Role
1. On the Custom Roles page click on the check box next to the role you want to delete.
2. Click the 'Delete Selected Role(s)' button.
Edit a Custom Role
1. Click on the name of the role you want to edit.
2. Make the needed edits in the test field and click 'Save Role.'
Create a Custom Role
1. Click on 'Create a Custom Role.'
2. Enter the name of the role you want to add in the 'What is the Name of your Role?' text box and click 'Save Role.'