This article will allow you to issue completion certificates to users who have completed a course, even if their course completion was achieved outside the course through a third party and recognized by your organization after the fact.
Accessing Course Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘ and then click ‘Course Management‘.
3. Click on the name of the course you would like to configure, or on the pencil icon next to its name.
Enabling or Disabling Certificates
4. Click on the ‘Certificates‘ tab.
5. Look for a toggle labelled ‘Show Certificates for Third Party Completions‘. Note that this toggle will only appear if the first toggle in this tab is set to green.
6. Turn this toggle to green to allow certificates for third party completion, and red to disable them.
7. Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Update‘.
Congratulations, you have enabled or disabled certificates for third party course completion!