This article will guide you through editing the welcome message and public-facing overview of an LMS course.
Accessing Course Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘ and then click ‘Course Management‘.
3. Click on the name of the course you would like to configure, or on the pencil icon next to its name.
Editing Course Text
4. In the first tab, you will be able to edit the course’s name in the indicated text box; the overview and welcome message can be edited in the two text editors that follow.
5. Scroll to the bottom and click ‘Update‘ to save your work.
Congratulations, you have edited the name, overview or welcome message of this course!