This article will guide you through creating a basic Learning Management System (LMS) course. Explanations for how to add specific types of assignments will be included in a separate series of articles.
Accessing Course Creation
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Modules‘, then hover over ‘Learning Management (LMS)‘ and then click ‘Course Management‘.
3. Click ‘Create Program‘.
Creating a Course
4. Enter a name for your course, and then use the text editors to create an overview and welcome message.
5. Click the ‘Assignments‘ tab, and then click ‘Add Assignment‘.
Consult our Knowledge Base article on creating LMS assignments for breakdowns of the different types of assignments you can offer your members. Once you’re done, move to the next step.
6. Click the ‘Access‘ tab; use the sub-tabs and checkboxes to allow a given membership category, organization or contact to access this course.
7. Scroll down and click ‘Save Draft‘ to continue working on this later, or ‘Publish‘ to save your work and make it available now.
Congratulations, you have created a basic LMS course!