This article will guide you through disabling or re-enabling your Job Board. It will no longer be visible on the Member Portal when disabled, but can be restored afterwards.
Disabling the Job Board
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Options‘, and then click ‘Configuration‘ from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. In the section marked ‘Job Board’, click ‘Active‘.
4. In the dialogue box that appears, click ‘Disable‘.
Re-enabling the Job Board
5. When disabled, the button will now read ‘Disabled‘ instead of ‘Active’; click it again and click ‘Enable‘ in the dialogue box that appears.
Congratulations, you have disabled or re-enabled your job board!