This article will step you through the process of enabling profile update email notifications for administrators or contacts. This will allow you to receive an email notification whenever a member or contact changes their profile.
Navigate to the Default Email Addresses
1. Log into your Member365 administrator dashboard. Then click on "Configuration" in the top menu.
2. Scroll down to "Organization Profile" and click "Setup."
3. On the "Organization Profile" page, scroll down to the "Default Email Address" section. Click on the three-dot icon and select "Manage."
Enable Verification Emails
4. On the "Default Email Address" page, add the email address for the admins or contacts you want to receive the profile notifications to the text box. "
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each address must appear on individual lines below - do not separate with a comma)
5. Click "Save." This administrator or contact will now receive an email notification whenever a member or contact updates their profile.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When a member updates their contact profile within the member portal. You can get an email identifying the changes as shown in the image below: