This report allows you to filter, view, and export contacts or organizations with shared tags on their contact record or organization record.
This report is used to filter based on multiple tags.
How to Access the Shared Tag Report
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Contacts’ at the top of the screen.
2. Then click "Reports" on the left side menu, and click on the "Share Tag Report."
How the Report Works:
- Filter By Contact Shared Tags and Organization Shared Tags
- Allows you to filter the contacts by Shared Tags that are attached to an individual’s contact record.
- Contact must have all filtered tags to show in the report.
- When this box is checked, only people with all the tags that have been filtered in the dropdown will show up in the report. When it is not checked, all the contacts with any associated filtered tags will show up in the report.
- All Categories
- Filter the contacts by the membership category.
- Search Words
- Filter by key search words, such as First Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc.