This article provides a method for removing event registrations manually.
Accessing Event Reports
1. From the Admin Dashboard, click 'Events' in the main menu.
2. This will brings you to the Events Management page.
3. Click “Reports” on the side menu.
4. Find the event in question, either by entering its name into the search bar or by finding it in the list and click its name.
5. Click on the tab labelled ‘Registrations‘.
6. Click on the tab in the sub-menu labelled ‘Remove Registrations‘.
7. Find the name of the contact whose registration you would like to remove, and click the trash bin icon next to their name.
8. In the box that pops up, read the terms carefully, and then click ‘Confirm‘.
Congratulations, you have deleted an event registration!