This article will guide you through registering a non-member to an event.
1. From the Admin Dashboard, click 'Events' in the main menu. Find the event by typing its name into the search bar or finding it in the list, then selecting its name or the pencil icon next to it.
2. This will brings you to the Events Management page. Find the event you want to edit by typing its name into the search bar or finding it in the list, and then selecting its name or the pencil icon next to it.
Enable or Confirm Non-Member Registration
3. Click the ‘Registration‘ tab.
4. Click the left half of the toggle button labeled ‘Registration open to non-members?’, which will turn it green if it is not green already.
5. If you don’t know where the link to register exists, take the time now to scroll down to the section labeled ‘Public Link’ and copy the contents of the ‘Public Registration Link’ text field, then click ‘Publish‘ in the lower-left corner.
Registering for the Event
6. Log out of your Member365 Administrator account by clicking your name in the upper-right corner and then clicking ‘Logout’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
7. Paste the public registration link into your private browser.
8. Click ‘Register Now. ‘
9. Enter the non-member’s email address in the ‘Email’ text field, then click ‘Continue. ‘
10. In the next screen, enter the non-member’s contact information — ‘Salutation,’ ‘Job Title,’ ‘Organization,’ and ‘Ext’ are optional, but the remainder is mandatory. Then click ‘Next. ‘
11. Enter each ticket type's quantity to be assigned to this registrant, then click ‘Continue to Step 2‘.
12. If you would like to assign this ticket, click ‘Assign Ticket‘; you may also click ‘Add Ticket‘ to add more tickets from this screen.
‘Assign Ticket’ will produce the following pop-up; fill in the four indicated fields at minimum, then click ‘Save. ‘
13. Click ‘Continue‘ to complete your purchase; you will be presented with a link to your invoice.
Congratulations, you have successfully registered a non-member to an event!