When you only want your events exclusively available for members, here’s how you ensure that only your members see it thing in the member portal.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have the event on the public calendar and the calendar is embedded in your website, non-members will be able to see the event but not register if you have not enabled it in the tickets.
BEST PRACTICE: Allow non-members to see the upcoming events even if it is not available to show why they should convert to a member. Show them the added value.
Navigate to Configuration Options
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Configuration. ‘
Adjust Access Rights
3. In the next screen, navigate to the ‘Member Portal’ section, and click ‘Setup.’
4. In ‘Non-Member Portal Access Rights,’ click ‘Manage. ‘
Restrict Event Access Rights For Non-Members
5. Set ‘Show Events’ to ‘No. ‘