This article will describe how to toggle whether an event registrant is marked as having attended an event or not.
Marking a registrant as attending is important if you have Continuing Education credits to assign or need to issue a certificate to attendees.
Accessing Event Reports
1. From the Admin Dashboard, click 'Events' in the main menu.
2. This will brings you to the Events Management page.
3. Click “Reports” on the side menu.
4. Find the event you wish to mark attendees as attending for, either by typing its name into the text bar or finding its name in the list and click its name.
Designating Attendance Status
5. Click the ‘Attendance‘ tab.
6. In the ‘Attended‘ column, toggle the left half of the button for each member to green by clicking on the grey section for whom you wish to mark as attended. If the toggle is red, the registrant is marked as not attending.
Congratulations, you have toggled a member’s attendance status!