Create a False Invoice
1. From the Member365 Administrator dashboard, click ‘Financial‘ in the top toolbar.
2. Click ‘New Invoice‘ in the ‘Invoices’ section.
3. In the ‘Search Contacts’ box, search for your name, and click it.
4. Enter an arbitrary item description, unit #, and unit fee. Don’t worry about selecting a tax setting.
Process the Payment with a Dummy Card
5. Scroll down the page, and click ‘Process Payment‘
6. In the window that opens, click ‘Credit Card‘.
7. If another dialoge opens, click ‘Continue’ to open your payment gateway.
8. This will open a screen allowing you to input credit card information for payment processing. Fill the fields with the dummy card information provided by your payment processor. You can find links to this information below.
9. After filling the required fields, click ‘Confirm Payment‘, and you’re done!