This article will show you how to remove an Employee Account or a Group Member from an Organization’s Group Membership.
Administrators and Membership Managers can remove Contacts from a Group Membership in Member365.
Method 1: An Administrator
The following steps will show you how to remove contacts from a Group Membership as an Administrator.
Accessing the Organization Record
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, hover over "Organizations," then click on "View Organizations."
2. You will see a list of the Organizations that populate your system. Locate the Organization you wish to view; use the search bar to filter the results if necessary.
3. Click the Organization’s name or the eye icon next to its name to view the Organization Record.
Delete the Employee Account
3. Click ‘Employee Accounts’ on the left of the Organization Record.
4. Find the Contact in the list, then click the trash icon next to their name or email to delete their Employee Account or Group Member.
Method 2: Through the Impersonate Tool
The following steps use the Impersonate tool to replicate how a Membership Manager would remove the Group Membership contacts themselves.
Impersonating the Membership Manager
1. On the Organization Record, click on the "Role Management" tab.
2. Select the membership category you want to check who is the Membership Manager by clicking on the "Select a Membership" Dropdown.
3. Then, you will see the Primary Contacts attached to the Group Membership you selected. Select the Primary Contact of the membership you want to edit.
4. Click on the Name of the Contact that has the Membership Managers Role.
5. From the Contact Record, click ‘Impersonate’ on the left side of the page.
Deleting Employee Accounts
4. Now that you are Impersonating the member click ‘My Account’ on the bar at the top of the screen.
5. Click ‘Employee Accounts’ from the drop-down menu that appears.
6. The following page will display any Group Memberships for which the member is a Primary Contact. In our example, we are Impersonating the Primary Contact for a membership named ‘Group Membership.’
7. Locate the contact you wish to remove from the Group Membership, then click the trash icon next to their name or email.
8. When you are done, click the ‘Back to CRM’ link at the very top of the screen to return to the Administrator Dashboard.
Congratulations, you can now remove Contacts from a Group Membership!