Follow the steps in this article to filter, view, and export lists of active members.
Accessing Active Memberships Report
You can access your Active Membership report through the ‘Membership’ module or through the ‘Reports’ module. Both options will take you to the same place.
Method 1: Reports
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Reports’ on the bar at the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu that appears, hover over ‘Membership’. A second drop-down menu will appear. Click ‘Active’ to access your Active Members reports.
Method 2: Membership
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Membership’ on the bar at the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu that appears, hover over ‘Reports’. A second drop-down menu will appear. Click ‘Active Members’ to access your Active Members reports.
Reviewing Active Memberships
3. To narrow your search results, filter by member name and Membership Category.
4. Specify the activity window by clicking the calendar icons next to the ‘From’ and ‘To’ fields. Leaving the dates blank will yield a list of all active memberships.
5. Filter by ‘Member Since’ to view contacts whose current memberships became active during the time window you selected in Step 4. Filter by ‘Renewal Date’ to view contacts with renewal dates in the specified range.
6. Click ‘Export to Excel’ to download a spreadsheet of all members who fit the criteria you have set.
Congratulations, you have generated a report of active members!