This article will guide you through attaching a membership certificate to an application for a specific membership category. Upon completing an application and being approved for this membership type, the member will receive the attached certificate.
This process will have to be repeated for every membership category to which you intend to provide a certificate.
Accessing Membership Categories
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Membership’ on the bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click ‘Category Setup’ on the submenu.
3. Find the membership category you want to add the membership certificate, either by typing its name into the search bar or by locating it in the list and click its name.
Attaching a Certificate
5. In the side menu click the ‘Other Settings‘ tab.
6. Scroll down to the Membership Certificate section and click on the 'Assign Membership Certificate to this Membership' button.
7. In the window that pops up, click the ‘Assign Template‘ button next to the certificate you wish to add.
8. Check that your selected certificate shows up in the indicated list, and then click ‘Save Membership.'
Congratulations, you have attached a certificate to this membership type! The member can access this certificate through the My Account menu in the Member Portal.