This article will guide you through locking or unlocking a Member Portal account, thereby revoking or granting that contact’s access to the Member Portal.
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. Click the ‘Search Contacts‘ bar at the top, enter the contact’s name or email address, and click the corresponding entry when it appears in the drop-down menu.
3. On the contact profile page, find and click ‘Permissions‘ on the left-hand side.
4. Click the ‘Member Portal & Workspace Access‘ tab.
5. Toggle it from "No" to "Yes", under ‘Member Portal Access‘ to grant access; toggle it the box to "No" to revoke access.
You will receive a prompt letting youknow that the member portal access has been granted.
You will also get another toggle that you can turn to Yes, this will allow the contact to be a member portal administrator.
6. Click ‘Save‘.
Congratulations, you have toggled this user’s access to the Member Portal!