This article will guide you through adding or editing the disclaimers shown to a prospective member during the application process for a given membership category.
Accessing Membership Categories
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Membership’ on the bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click ‘Category Setup’ in the dropdown.
3. Locate the Membership Category whose disclaimer you wish to add or edit.
5. Click the ‘Application Form‘ tab.
6. Scroll down to the ‘Disclaimers‘ section.
Adding or Editing a Disclaimer
7. Click the ‘Create Disclaimer‘ button to add a new one or click the name of an existing one to edit it.
8. In the window that pops up, there are three main features.
Is it mandatory for the member to agree to this disclaimer?
If Yes is selected the applicant will not beable to complete the application unless they click the checkbox next to the dsiclaimer statement that you provide.
What is the disclaimer statement that will appear on the membership form?
The Disclaimer Statment is what is shown by the default on the application and renewal form. It is the statement that the member agrees to when they check the box. The Disclaimer Statement is clickable on the form and will reveal the Full Disclaimer Details provided.
Provide full disclaimer details below:
The Disclaimer Details is the full text explaining what the member is agreeing to. This can be accessed by the applicant by clicking on the Disclaimer Statement created above,
9. Click ‘Add Disclaimer‘ once you are satisfied, and you will return to the list of disclaimers.
Use the arrows under ‘Manage‘ to re-order the list, and ensure that the toggle under ‘Status‘ is toggled to ON in order to make sure that the disclaimer is displayed.
10. Click the 'Save Membership‘ button in the lower-right corner once you are satisfied.
Congratulations, you have added or edited a membership disclaimer!