Your members will typically receive automated Welcome Emails upon signing up for a Membership Category. Where are these emails located in the system? Can you change them as an Administrator? Continue reading to find out!
Accessing the Membership Category
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Membership’ on the bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click ‘Category Setup’ on the submenu on the left side of the page that follows.
3. Locate the Membership Category whose emails you wish to review, then click its name.
Accessing Membership Emails
4. Click the ‘Automated Emails‘ tab.
6. The ‘Automated Emails’ tab is the fifth tab in the screenshot example above, but the number indicated for you will vary depending on your Membership Category setup.
Reviewing and Editing Emails
7. Click the name of any email to edit it.
8. A window will open, in which you can edit the contents and subject line of the email in question.
Lastly, remember to always click the ‘Save Updated Email’ button at the bottom of the window to confirm any changes you make.
The ‘Status’ toggle under Status on the Automated Emails tab determines whether or not this automated email will be sent to members. An email toggled OFF to not send. An email toggled ON to send.
8. If you make any changes to the email, click ‘Save‘ to save the email, or if you make any changes to the status, then click the ‘Save Membership‘ button.
Congratulations, you are now able to review all of your membership application and renewal emails!