This article will describe how to manage the notifications you receive when a membership application is received and when a membership is renewed.
Selecting the Membership Category
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, click ‘Membership’ on the bar at the top of the screen.
2. Click ‘Category Setup’ on the submenu on the left side of the page that follows.
3. Locate the Membership Category whose emails you wish to edit, using the search bar if necessary, then click its name.
Editing Membership Notification Settings
5. On the tab labeled “Overview” and scroll down to the section labeled "Administrator Submission Notification."
6. Turn on the toggle to yes if you wish to get email notifications.
7. Select the option for notification:
- If “New Application” is checked, then a notification will be sent to you upon receiving a new application.
- If “Renewals” is checked, then a notification will be sent to you when a member renews.
The notifications will be sent to the email address in the box “Send email notifications to these email addresses (Separate each email address with a comma):”.
8. Click “Save Membership” in the bottom-right corner to save your work.
Congratulations, you have turned on or edited your membership notification settings!