The member portal is how your members interact with your organization through Member365. Here’s how you allow them to do so:
Navigate to Your Contact
1. From the Member365 Administrator Dashboard, type the name or email address of your desired contact into the search bar at the top of the page.
2. Click the contact from the results to access their Contact Record.
3. In the Contact Record, click ‘Permissions‘ in the sidebar to the left of the screen.
Check Member Portal Permission
4. Click the ‘Member Portal & Workspace Access‘ tab.
5. Toggle it from "No" to "Yes", under ‘Member Portal Access‘ to grant access; toggle it the box to "No" to revoke access.
You will receive a prompt letting youknow that the member portal access has been granted.
You will also get another toggle that you can turn to Yes, this will allow the contact to be a member portal admintrator.
6. Click ‘Save‘ at the bottom right of the page.
7. An email containing a username and password will send to this contact. You can view this email in their Communication & File Log.
Congratulations, you now know how to send a contact login details to your Member Portal!