Accessing Your Permissions
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. Click the ‘Search Contacts‘ bar at the top, enter your name, and click it when it appears in a drop-down menu.
3. On the Contact Details page, click ‘Permissions‘ in the menu on the left-hand side.
Changing Your Notification Settings
4. Click the ‘Inquiries‘ tab.
5. If the checkbox next to ‘Inquiries’ is not already selected, select it to cause a number of new options to appear:
6. Select all the categories of inquiry for which you would like notifications, and then click ‘Save‘.
Congratulations — you will now receive email notifications whenever a member makes an inquiry included in your chosen categories!