This article will guide you through removing a member from a committee.
Accessing Committee Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Configuration‘.
3. In the ‘Committees’ section, click ‘Setup‘.
4. Click the name of the Committee from which you would like to remove a member.
Assigning a New Role
5. Click the ‘Members‘ tab.
6. Find the name of the member you would like to remove. Note that the next action does not come with a confirmation dialogue box, and takes effect immediately upon clicking; if you are confident you would like to remove this member, click the icon to the left of their name.
Congratulations, you have removed this member from the Committee!