This article will guide you through editing the role to which a Committee member is assigned.
Accessing Committee Configuration
1. Log in to your Member365 Administrator Dashboard.
2. On the top bar, click ‘Configuration‘.
3. In the ‘Committees’ section, click ‘Setup‘.
4. Click the name of the Committee whose members you would like to assign to a new role.
Assigning a New Role
5. Click the ‘Members‘ tab.
6. Click on the name of the member whose role you would like to change.
7. In the new window, click the drop-down box that contains the member’s current role; select their new role from the drop-down box, and then click ‘Assign‘.
8. Click ‘Save‘.
Congratulations, you have changed this member’s role!