The final stage of creating an email campaign involves deciding when your recipients will receive the campaign; this article will guide you through the two options for delivering your email campaign.
Scheduling your email campaigns can provide numerous benefits for your business. Firstly, it allows you to plan your campaigns in advance, ensuring that your messages are delivered at the most optimal time for your audience. Secondly, it helps you to maintain a consistent and predictable sending schedule, which can improve your overall email deliverability and engagement rates. Finally, it can save you time and effort by automating your email marketing process, allowing you to focus on other important aspects of your business.
Option 1: Send Email Campaign Immediately
Sending an email campaign immediately is a simple process that requires you to check off the "immediately" option and click "Send Email Campaign." When you compose an email, you can schedule when you want it to be sent. However, if you want to send the email as soon as possible, you need to select the "immediately" option. This option ensures that your email is sent as soon as you click the send button.
Option 2: Schedule for Later
How to schedule your default time zone
1. To set the default time zone, go the main menu, click on "Email Campaign" than click "Settings."
2. Click on "Email Campaign Timezone."
3. Then select the correct time zone.
This will make the timezone your default fore all future email campaigns.
How to Schedule an Email Campaign:
1. Go down to the "Delivery Schedule" section.
2. Select the option "Schedule for Later."
3. Select the date you want the email campaign to be delivered by typing into the box or clicking on the calendar icon.
4. Select the time of the day you want your email campaign to be delivered.
5. Finally, select the time zone by clicking the time zone box.
6. Click "Schedule Email Campaign" to schedule your email campaign in the email queue.