After completing this step you will be able to officially begin the creation of your event.
Add-On Groups allow you to create collections of Add-Ons to offer your event attendees that they can purchase when registering for your event.
You can edit your Confirmation Messages to suit your organization's branding and requirements. You can customize the following email messages:
- No Payment/Refund Issued
- Sent to a registrant when they register for a free event or were refunded without any specific method of payment specified.
- Payment - Cash
- Sent to a registrant when their cash payment has been marked as paid in the Accounts Receivable menu
- Payment - Check
- Sent to a registrant when their check payment has been marked as paid in the Accounts Receivable menu
- Payment - Credit Card
- Sent to a registrant when their credit card payment successfully processes for online payment
- Refund - Cash
- Sent to a registrant when their cash payment has been refunded in the Accounts Payable menu
- Refund - Check
- Sent to a registrant when their check payment has been refunded in the Accounts Payable menu
- Refund - Credit Card (success)
- Sent to a registrant when their credit card payment has been refunded in the Accounts Payable menu
Default Email Marketing Template
The Default Email Marketing Template option allows you to view and customize your default email marketing template which you can use to send out updates about your events. The Rich Text Editor allows you to control the look and feel of the template to suit your needs.
Email Consent Disclaimer
The Email Consent Disclaimer allows you to modify the wording of your email marketing option that appears on the registration confirmation page.
The Event Badges menu allows you to upload your organization's logo for use on your event badges, as well as the option to specify the label style you are using to print your Event Badges.
Member Lookup Settings
The Event Member Lookup controls the lookup function used to assign tickets for an event.
- Lookup Type
- Select whether members can search for other members by name or by email address.
- For Members
- Select whether members can search for all members or related members from the same organization.
- For Non-Members
- Select whether non-members can search for all members or related members from the same organization.
- Allow Non-member lookup
- Allow members to search for non-members.
Use the Workshop Categories configuration to set your event's workshop categories. For example, you may wish to create categories for workshops by date so that attendees can select workshops on the dates they want. You may also group your workshops by type, such as "Professional Development", "Marketing", or "Seminars".
Default Calendar View
The Default Calendar View sets whether your Events Calendar will display in a grid calendar or in a list view.
Non-Member Lookup Setting
The Non-Member Lookup Setting gives non-members the ability to search for other non-members when assigning tickets for an event. Now you can start creating your Event!
Next Step: Creating an Event: Overview